Contributing to our local communities is an integral part of who we are. We believe in giving back in
appreciation for the many blessings we have received. Please understand that at this time, we are not
financially able to honor every donation request we receive.
>> If you are a non-profit seeking a donation, please review the information below and
fill out the online donation request form.
Guidelines and Application Process
- All requests must be submitted via the Soberdough Donation Request Form below at least 4 weeks prior to the event date. However, please keep in mind that we are only able to fulfill a limited number of requests. Requests are picked on a first come, first serve basis….. so it is best to submit your request as far in advance as possible!
- Our policy is to limit our support to organizations that have been recognized as 501(c)(3) tax exempt.
- Please allow us 2-3 weeks to process your donation request. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Approved Requests: A representative from Soberdough will contact your organization to make arrangements for pickup of the product.
- Declined Requests: We will try to respond to requests that have not been approved, but sometimes our time is very limited. If you don’t hear back within 3 weeks after submitting the request, that means that we are unable to honor your request.
[powr-form-builder label="Donation Request Form"]